Types of Information We Collect.
To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information as detailed below:
We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we may interact.
When you create an account on our website (the “Site”), we collect your account credentials, name, email address and any other information that you choose to upload to your account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
When you sign up to receive information about our products and services, we collect your email address.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message or click on certain links it may contain.
Cookies and first party tracking
Cookies and Third Party Tracking
We participate in behavior-based advertising, meaning that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or over time and across different websites.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
We use technology to monitor how you interact with our Site. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online form. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
Sharing of Information.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer the Site, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfilment of purchases.
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials to you. If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. You may contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Third Party Applications/Websites. If you click on any links to third party websites or applications through our Site, please note that we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
- Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
- Information for California Residents. If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Suite 402,
Atlanta, GA 30305
Effective Date: 02/23/23
Last Update: 02/23/23